Saturday, August 15, 2009

Buffalo Bills Training Camp


I had a chance last week (thanks to Chris and Michael at the LCN) to attend one of the Buffalo Bills training camp sessions at St. John Fisher College. This was my first time shooting a professional level sport. It was a great time, but gave me a feel for what it is like battling with several other photographers all at the same time. By the time you factor in the photographers, television cameras and reporters in addition to being limited in the space where we could shoot from, there was a lot of jockeying around to get shooting angles. Regardless of that, it was a great time and something that I'd like to try again. The picture above is starting QB, Trent Edwards. I've got to tell you this guy has a great touch on the ball! Unfortunately for me, Terrell Owens was out with a toe injury and wasn't at practice so I missed him. You can take a lot at the entire gallery of pictures by clicking on the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment