Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Youth Football Action


With the fall season come youth football time! On Sunday I I covered Avon at Bath youth flag, junior and senior football games. What a great atmosphere. Kids and parents all over the place, chicken BBQ going on and of course some football! I heard one parent say as they came into the complex "I thought it was the super bowl with the amount of cars parked". The picture above is what I like to see at the flag level. This young man was just smiling the whole time. He was having fun. Of course the action gets a little tougher with some hard hits once you get into the junior and senior games. Congrats to both Avon and Bath teams on games well played. You can view a full set of images from the different games by clicking on the picture above.

1 comment:

  1. This young man's name is Joshua Miles :o) He loves playing football, thank you so much for capturing that on film!

    ReplyDelete